This is a list of current and past PhD students I have supervised.
I am interested in recruiting a new PhD student to work on applying deep learning to galaxy evolution.
Current PhD students
- Clár-Bríd (CB) Tohil (Started 2019, working on using deep learning to characterise the morphology of high-redshift galaxies, co-supervised with Chris Conselice)
Previous PhD students
- Ross Hart (Started 2014, completed 2018, thesis here)
- Rebecca Kennedy (Started 2013, completed 2017, thesis here)
- James Sprinks (Started 2011, completed 2016, thesis here, Horizon CDT, 33%, co-supervised with Jeremy Morley and Rob Houghton)
- Bruno Rodríguez Del Pino (Started 2011, completed 2015, thesis here, 50%, co-supervised with Alfonso Aragón-Salamanca)